Friday, January 07, 2011

ipad caricature of man with big nose and big hair


Once again, I am singing the praises of being able to do live drawing on the train of unwary passengers. This particular man actually CAUGHT me drawing him, and shot me the most contemptuous slightly annoyed expression that I NEVER would have gotten from a boring naked model who was paid to be drawn. Drawing on the train and in public places is the REAL life drawing because you really get a chance to SEE people with all their quirks. On the train folks try to intimidate me into NOT drawing them by shooting me expressions like this, not realizing it makes them an even MORE perfect target! LOL!! Aside from having such a great look, he also had a lot to make fun of! Long Nose, LOOOOONG neck, Crazy long hair in the front expecially... he was pure joy to exaggerate.  I used the ifraday stylus to color and go over the lines and also the Artstudio app for the ipad. Im loving the vivid colors that I can get with this ipad and its making it reeeeallly hard to go back to using conventional methods like paper, markers and art stixx.....

IF YOU LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS DIGITAL CARICATURE, WHY NOT GET YOUR VERY OWN? PRICES ARE VERY EFFORDABLE! JUST SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT CARTOONS4U2@AOL.COM FOR DETIALS!

No comments: