Monday, May 18, 2009

She's got her Mother's eyes, and her Father's Mustache..


At a recent party relatives started disputing over whether the child looked more like the mother or the father... after a few minutes of intense debate, I decided to settle the matter by drawing this picture here in hopes of satisfying both parties.

My good intentions were not well recieved by anyone, and at this writing, a posse is still hunting me with orders to shoot to kill. Just goes to show what happens when you try to please everyone.

Im kidding of course, but it makes a funny story no? My buddy Alsion and I had just finished a gig where the last person was a baby that I drew. As always, we stopped to eat at a diner to recap and do some more drawings. This is a collaboration we both came up with. It was a lotta fun.

FOR ALL YOU AGENTS AND WOULD BE CLIENTS OUT THERE.... I WILL NOT DRAW YOUR BABY LIKE THIS!!!

No comments: