Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"YOUR VOCALIZING CAN BE HEARD OUTSIDE!"


As my wife was coming in the door, there I was, doing my vocalizing to the top of my lungs. "DO YOU KNOW YOUR VOCALIZING CAN BE HEARD OUTSIDE???" she said, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS???"

What can I say? Since starting vocal training months ago, and most recently discovering some great vocalizing exercises from The Vocal Clinic, and other sites, Well, next to doing my art work, Im a vocal training fool! LOL!!! Maybe the fact that i can ve heard OUTDOORS is a GOOD thing! It at least means, Im opening my mouth wide enough! LOL!

Was even inspired to draw a caricature of myself. I admit I look kinda angry here! LOL! Maybe I'm straining my voice too much! Gotta remember to breathe correctly.

HERE IS A GREAT SITE THAT AS LOTS OF VOCAL EXERCISES GUARANTEED TO MAE YOU A BETTER SHOWER SINGER!
http://www.aussievocalcoach.com/category/free-singing-stuff/singing-tips/

No comments: