Monday, June 07, 2010

most memorable face of the weekend


EASILY the most memorable face of the weekend. I had this great gig last Saturday that you "die for". PERFECT lighting, EASY to get to, Joyful, GENEROUS accommodating host, and guests who LOVED LOVED LOVED highly exaggerated caricatures! what more could I ask for? I was in artist heaven.
THIS man's face was sooooooo er.... compelling, that I actually had to prepare myself mentally before drawing him! He refused to remove his HAT because of self consciousness about being bald!!! THAT'S the least of your worries! I told him as I tore into this face with unbridled ferocious joy!!! He had a drop dead gorgeous wife though, but I cant quite remember her face! HIS was that...er... devastating as to block out the memory of hers....

No comments: