Friday, January 07, 2011

ipad caricature of a big blond bodacious amazon by subwaysurfer

this is the colored version of one of the most popular pics on my site here. vieweres cant seem to get enough of viewing this Amazon I drew at a party in black and white , so I decided to finaly color her in. I recalled doing a tamer version of this at the original party, and as soon as she left my seat I IMMEDIATELY drew THIS one for myself ,and of course, you viewers here! Heh, Heh.... This gurls pop would have snapped his cap if he saw his "little girl" depicted like this... but being a dad myself, I know that sometimes fathers have blinders on and just cant see their baby gurls the way the REST of the world sees them.....

IF YOU LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS DIGITAL CARICATURE, WHY NOT GET YOUR VERY OWN? PRICES ARE VERY EFFORDABLE! JUST SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT CARTOONS4U2@AOL.COM FOR DETIALS!

No comments: