Thursday, July 07, 2011

GREATEST TESTIMONIAL SUBWAYSURFER HAS EVER GOTTEN

I've gotten a lot of testimonials over the years from satisfied customers, but this one from author Dan Guarino, of The Rockaway Artists Alliance, literally brought tears to my eyes..Dan wrote this testimonial following a performance The ROckaway Artists Alliance Writers Group
gave at Peninsula Hospital.

"There aren't enough words to describe the multi-talented Elgin Bolling. Just when you think you've got him defined, he pops up with a new talent.
 
          Artist, author, caricaturist, cartoonist, journalist, commentator, cyber-reporter,  poet, performer, speaker, teacher, actor, entertainer...
 
         The list goes on.
 
         I can say, though, I have never seen anybody draw people in like Elgin nor lift an audience out of their seats.
 
          In short, I have never seen anyone bring their art to life like Elgin Bolling."

No comments: