Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now WHERE did my Hubby GO??? Wife Loses husband on the B Train...


Okay... I KNOW that OPPOSITES attract... but there must have been something fundamentally off kilter in the universe that drew THESE two together.
She was a tall, amazonian, brick house blond, and he was a so diminutive in comparison that an Ipod to him would have been a laptop. They were obviously in love, and once again my mind began to free associate as I started drawing them on the train. SUDDENLY their KIDS came over to see what I was doing and began cracking up which alerted the husband who came over and started laughing too.

Now you think that with all this laughter and merriment that wifey would join in too....


Needless to say she wasnt pleased!!!

I sheepishly offered to GIVE them the caricature but wifey would have none of it. I did draw the kids though, much to their delight.

I could tell the husband really wanted the picture but wasnt about to argue with an amazon.

No comments: