Wednesday, October 13, 2010

RASTA MAN ipad Caricature by Subwaysurfer

HEY! I think Im getting to LIKE this Digital Drawing thing! LOL! Sketchbook pro has got the COOLEST painting tools that makes painting hair a pure joy! I cant WAIT to show you what Im coming up with tomorrow! Practice makes perfect and this pic only took me 30 minutes... not perfect, STILL a LOT of work to go on my painting technique, but Im coming along... step by step... pixel by pixel...BIG SHOUT OUT TO KENLY DILLARD, who gave me some much needed instruction on painting...

I'm beginning to get a feel for the Pogo stick...ugh... The trick seems to be to NOT STOP when you're doing the serious part of the drawing. I also see that I probably WILL be going the "cartoony route" when I do this live. I saw an excellent vid by Angie Jordan where she demonstrates this,and MAN does that Lady know her stuff!

No comments: