Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My idea of Audrey Hepburn


The guys and dolls over at the NCN Caricature Forum are having a friendly Sept Comp to see who can draw Audrey Hepburn the best. In case you youngsters dont know who she is, shes' the "classic hollywood" prototype for beauty and grace is you happen to be a woman. Expressive eyes, high cheekbones, strong but delicate bone structure, and petitie frame. Most of the guys at the forum are so busy mooning over her that you can hardly get a decent highly exaggerated caricature out of the lot of em ( not that they ARENT drawing "bad" Pictures though) Having said that, I treid to make a go of it drawing my verson of what she looks like. To me she looks BAT like. EVERYthing is DAK and harsh on her IMP Eyes , lashes, hair... and here ears and sorta pointy to me. I dont know how good the likeness is, but I can honestly say that its my IDEA of what I THINK she looks like in my minds eye.

No comments: