Friday, February 04, 2011

ipad caricature of Scuzzy Scarey Subway dude by Subwaysurfer

he looked like a combination  burnt out rock star,slash homeless war veteran slashmaggot invested crackhead..... for all I know , he was just an undercover cop totally immersed in his character. Whatever he was, he is one of the reasons I love riding the trains of this city. You just cant find these kinda people anywhere else. Its like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.... HEY! I should patent that line!

Id be interested in knowing who and what kinda... er... extraordinary people youve seen on the trains. Please feel free to comment! I wanna hear from you!

2 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

Bro...that was ME !!! Just kidding...but ya never know after a 12 hour shift ...I look like all hell !!

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

You may LOOK like he'll at the end of a shift, but I bet the back of that cab smells a lot worse! 12 hour shifts!!!! That is unreeeeeeeeal! Thanks for stopping by. When the weather gets better, you owe me a ride