Thursday, February 03, 2011

WHY YOU SHOULD KNOW KAHLEEN GAGE



In a previous post, you heard me sing the phrases of author and social media consultant, Kahleen,"Pure Water"Gage, and if you weren't motivated enough to visit her blog at
http://www.kathleengage.com/Kathleengage.htm
Maybe this particular stat, taken from her blog, will make you thirsty enough to drink from her well:

Successfully sold over $7,000 in 48 hours of one eBook as a result of a very well planned and implemented Internet marketing strategy. Over the years that one product has produced well over $250,000 worth of direct and indirect revenue.

I'm not naive enough to "guarantee" that the exact same thing will happen to you, if you follow her advice, but I will say that I'd rather learn from an expert who has DONE IT, rather than a writer who is just "talking about " how to do it. I almost feel guilty about giving you access to her info! I originally wanted to selfishly keep it to myself, butt hats not being a nice cyberspace citizen, so I share....

No comments: