Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Caricature Quick Tip Series TOOLS


Thomas said...

Hi Elgin,

The "China" Marker is basically a type of grease pencil. Use to be employed to write prices on ceramics (China), hence their name--China Marker. Thought you'd like to know.

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

Thank you so much Thomas for taking on the mantle, and joining the fight to shake the Subwaysurfer out of his art supply ignorance. This is what makes America beautiful!

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

All jokes aside, these china markers are vastly becoming one of my favorite drawing tools for live work. Irderless, user friendly, inexpensive, and able to draw on any surface including glass and acertate. And unbelievable tool.