Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I don't Exaggerate Races, I exaggerate faces part two

Here are a few more examples of random subway caricatures done of people where their faces are squashed and stretched. This is another past post.





There are days on the train when the caricatures practically draw themselves! Man! if i didnt get paid to do this i wouls still do it for the sheer joy of capturing the souls of these people on paper!
I especially liked the tall black gentlemen on the bottom... he had the vibe of a certain presidential candidate.... maybe he was going for that look. I noticed also that with the small black fedora he had a frank sinatra or Run DMC thing going too. This is also my fave because he came walking by so fast that I had to do a very quick gesture drawing of him. As a result I gat this delicious mouth watering design that sort of pops.The Indian lady had eyes SO wide open I swear she didnt seem to blink. It was almost like she was a bird of prey looking for some rodent to pounch on.... Needless to say i didnt make eye contact..... This other dude had a head that looked like he was hiding another person inside it, and the chick with the glasses had this look on her face that said: Damn! i cant see! My prescription is NOT working!!!!

HERE IS ANOTHER GROUP FROM A PREVIOUS POST notice the variety of Races and the exaggerations. I'm an equal opportunity face stretcher and squasher. If you've got a face, you'd better keep it from in front of my paper and pen!




No comments: